Friday, March 1, 2013

I started my web page search engine optimization



    
I love the website of the Authority, and people can help, but. This is something of a profit, but it is one of the hobbies.

    
When I started, I was the first five pages. Unfortunately, my essence, and constantly monitor your AdSense account is affected by, the magic, hoping to spend $ 1 per day. These processes can be. Furthermore, I do not fit.

    
So, I was lucky enough to invest in X-Factor original book.
    
I take a strong belief in and decided to add content. Finally, there is no significant money, why not try a different approach.

    
I also go to the page to create a platform for creating WordPress decided to create. I can say with Joomla, but soon realized that my Wordpress site is more than my joomla site. So, I stayed with it.
    
I was able to get my specific sites and authority sites, reuse items to perform. Now, if what I do. I hope this helps someone out there.

    
Step 1: Keyword Research Center

    
Instead think my heart attack, I tend Piggy Bank is another success. Always someone brighter and happier than you. Therefore choose keywords, instead of in my head, I will be the best site, I'm on the Internet, and through these pages SEM Rush, were found. Advanced SEM, no registration. Fiverr, this ceremony.

    
Where can I get it?

    
I'm afraid, AdSense revenue from the site, just type in the SEM Rush.
    
I'm Alexa, select a location and use site search. SEM Rush takes the back, and the emergence of a distinct set of keywords.

    
I see them as my competitors are the same.

    
I have many keywords as possible, and enter the next step.

    
Our idea is better than none, discover their thoughts. Yeah, I thought it was very small, but that does not mean I failed.

    
Next: I used this method, and I want an effective filtering keywords.
  

    
Yes, I know this is hard, but I prefer the hard end than the beginning.

    
To help you, I have discovered that it is serious about the most critical. You can use any tools.
    
This idea is very little competition, content writing, together with a group of your specific keywords.
    
Before this stage is important, to determine keywords. Content strategy is the key to success, if you start typing.

    
Micro - Step 1.1

    
Create a content strategy. Once you have your keywords, create a content strategy that article, you can promote (eg Twitter LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.), I have the easy part, because there is much more to work with high quality materials and strategies.

    
Just know, if you are in Excel format, you must

    
Articles by title
    
Other keywords
    
Third LSI Keyword
    
4 Department if they are distributed

    
I do so because I realized, but this is a different project, the market pressure forgotten password. I went to all the articles on my website. Distribution is very important to the social network.

   Step
2: Content Writing measures

    
Once the keywords have been identified, the next step is to write content for them.
    
Capacity to attract men. I'm in love with SEO, but I think there is no need to waste time writing articles can not be read wasting. This is about trying to create content that is sensitive to the amount of spam you write. So why write for the newspaper?

    
I believe LSI keywords. I think I'm attracted LSI products, writing my article, I must say.

    
I use a free tool LSI http://lsikeywords.com/ I hope my article. I would like to go on long queues. Note that you have a demon, no mathematics, and writing the article. Just In LSI, select an article importance. If you are very good, and the time of writing, it is hard to see this project. Just type in a thesaurus as a D LSI.
    
Are much more likely to work, you can try using http://webcontentstudio.com/. Occasionally, I use it when I have more work. But it is fair, it is sufficient for the tool to open and write well.

    
Note: Only product keywords. If you have a list of targeted keywords.
    
The note still use keywords and LSI year. You'll need it.

    
Step 3: Configure the Wordpress

    
Once you have finished writing your article. I have at least 10 starts. I will install Wordpress.
    
I have my site to use plug-ins:

    
Safety

    
Fence for Word, Akismet, Fantastico or Softaculous with Wordpress not use the database prefix. And, as usual, always the latest version on my W ordPress work.

    
Site Speed

    
Fast Cash WP Marsh. I have found, is also very important to have a good host. There are a few you how to deal with the problem, the power of time. This is the reason why I am always in the pages of HostGator. I have in the past eight years, the service is superb. Not Hostgator support is an important issue. So smart shopping.

    
SEO

    
Parents interested in a permanent link to link, the Google XML sitemap, Dagon Design Sitemap Generator.

    
I have no problem with the show, I add a speed dial number. It is because at the end of all my articles, I would demand action. I do not think it's normal. I choose the first use. The best way wig I think at the end of the article, wrote an article about something, I want a button wig "I think there's something" click here, select "Read about this project, product or service, Article, joints are.

    
I use the ultimate search engine optimization. Reason is simple. I can strucural. Silage some undervalued these days. But they work. Writing, SEO, keywords, Ultimate, you can add other items are automatically referenced article. LSI keywords and they remember? This is what I added to this section.

    
All products are required on the label. I see the less competitive keywords, the page of the tab page article. Label the important keywords and LSI keywords.

    
There are a few things to consider

    
There is a cause of a house, the other websites, AdSense mullahs simply I want my site compatible reader. Therefore, the first requirement list. Chimpanzees can collect my mailing list. You can reach many of the calls to action like, you can leave them in my list. If not, I am a member proposed. "Add to my list in the sidebar to offer at the end of each article, the first item

    
I also have a source, a user base, case studies and how their content to download. My communication costs. Registration is high, if I dedicated source of "freedom."

    
It is for the real economy, this part is priceless. I can not be overemphasized, dass if you plan to blog. 7 days a week to 5 times a day for two case study PDF Download and distribute
    
There are more things, but if you start this way, your site integration and social media strategy, search engine optimization strategy is of great importance, and gives more mileage.

    
Good luck to you, I want to hear about this issue, a new twist.

    
I'm talking about the content and social media optimization will discuss two of the greatest achievements

No comments:

Post a Comment